Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Journal's endorsement

Dear Readers, 
    I'm proud to announce my endorsement of John McCain for President of the United States. I urge you to vote for McCain because he would make sure our military is ready to secure the nation against terrorism and other threats against the nation. The first responsibility of the government is national security. 
   A McCain administration would be a fiscal responsible administration. Not only McCain is one of the few senators that does not take earmarks, but he least the wasteful spending on his senate website. Please pork invaders game I posted on my blog. 
John McCain has a long history of reaching across party lines to find solutions. For example, he reached across party lines for find a solution to Bush's 2005 judicial nominees. 
For these reasons above, I hope you vote for McCain. 
   In other news, supports of the Civil Rights initiative in Nebraska and Arizona collected and turned in enough signatures to put the ballot initiative on the ballot. The Civil Rights Initiative would ban discrimination or preferential treatment based on race, sex, color, and national orgin. If signatures are certified, I urge the voters to vote for the initiative because people should be hired base not their merits, not race or gender. 

No comments:

Post a Comment