- Increase military spending. Spend on recruitment to insure you adults could stay employed. Don't close any bases because some rural economy depend on these bases.
- Increase spending on public transpotation, public highways, and Amtrak to assure that people could access employment. Spending on transpotation will increase jobs through public works.
- Across the board tax cuts. Even the rich should get a tax cut to encourage them to spend more. Give tax cradits to employers that hire unemployed.
- Make the Bush tax cuts permanent and anounce it to give wallstreet a sense of sablility
- extend unemployment. Spending cuts for unemployment will occur when more people are hired.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
It looks like Democrats are objecting to Obama's spending proposal as well as Republicans. The Democrats are objecting to the tax cuts part. They want more spending on the part of the government. In my last post, I talk about adding military spending to the infrastructure spending that Obama is proposal. Knowing Obama wants his proposal to pass with by-partisan support, here are my proposals.